November 27, 2008

My mouth forfeits my words.

i detest people who lie.


anyway, i need someone to remind me to study after week one of december. i'm giving myself way more time to slack yup. all of my friends have started revising for next year already, wowsome bunch.. but this is scaring me, much. okay. but who am i to comment anything.
btw, i've not gotten any reminder from anyone that i should be studying, hmm so i was thinking.. er but why should i get reminders from them, aint i supposed to be the one reminding myself? quote, you have to depend on yourself zn, not anyone but yourself. but i'm someone who doesnt have self discipline at all please, okay maybe thats why i'm different from the rest, i'm unique like that yay! damn.. this ish sho sadzxzssxz zn yooo miserable soul~~
so i was reading my previous post..
hmm i just did my nails! :DD

forget it. i said, i'm not going to touch my books at all until december and i mean it. eh, no, i actually did touched schstuff a few days back. some lala sch mags and my gsc materials. so i separated them from my pile of schshitz and im going to bring them to the recycling bin! yay! i should've joined the environment club no.

mum kept asking me to stop eating just now :/ sorry mum, your daughter here just cant control herself, the tidbits and snacks you bought are just so tempting, i couldnt help it. sorry for wasting your money on buying me food and more food.. mum bought super a lot of tidbits, mainly peas, peas' snacks, peanuts, prawn crackers, cheese/greentea crackers, and butter cookies. to my horror, i finished almost everything while watching the teevee, leaving only some peanuts..? wth omg i didnt realise.. but i realise that mum likes to buy snacks i lovezzz. hmm and i still made her cook beehoon for me an hour after all the snacks, and she did. dad went out to buy charsiew(my fave) bread for brekkie next day and also because i might get hungry at night, and i just ate one lol..

what's wrong with me manz. i wonder, wonder. wonder..
it's not as if i'm thin, i'm like directly opposite!
wts okay this is scaring me..


i hate myself, i seem to potray myself as antisocial?!
nobody's fault but mine.
okay birthday wish number one, must make myself approachable..

2 comments:

Old Beng said...

Yes you should start your study n revision.

Play hard study hard

zhengning said...

old beng: hellooo haha yeh i think i should start soon tooo!!! :(