January 06, 2010

Shake and shout,








i'm still alive, and unemployed if you're wondering.

so i spent the last day of '09 and the first day of '10, all the way in kl. not many pictures though, just a few here and over at fb. had fun w my girls even though there's like nothing much to do in kl since we were only there for what, two days? we navigated ourselves to the petronas twin tower, and sungei wang from our hotel, and we actually met really nice people over there, remember the taxi driver and the cute bellboy? so it was mad shopping at sungei wang, and we got ourselves some loots, well i should've bought myself a pair of shoes of smth! but im back alr. mini sharing session at night, and cj got us all to pen down our new year resolutions, i wrote down ten to be exact, not in any particular order

1. find love and fall in love
2. get myself a fucking job
3. send thru a text to benloh (idk why i could reply everyone but him that day!)
4. stop trusting people so easily, people dont usually mean what they say
5. to have a better r/s w my family
6. be a better friend
7. enjoy my life as much as i can
8. devote more attention and contribute to my band, i cant be always slacking
9. go see the worldz (i think i meant to travel)
10. stop being a ninja

ahaha but i think im changing it alr. they kinda make sense, but they... dont quite make sense too? i dont know if i'm actually making sense myself. anyhows, i'm just gonna make myself a new list - not a resolution kinda thing, but just a list that i want to remind myself constantly and just try to stick to? idk we'll see.
oh yeah join my band's fb page! xx i'm not the one managing though, but you might want to check it out, lovedew (Y). feels so weird to 'advertise' myself here, but yeah you know..

so yours truly's been visiting friends at work(instead of finding myself a job well done haha), meeting up old friends, or if not, just wasting my life away at home, sometimes binging and just stuffing my face like a chipmunk booo. i've yet to clear my room though, i dont know how to clear this mess it's like a typhoon wreck or something. last night, i met up w ying, ming, mr tan cy and his wifey for some sashimi fix at sakuraya fish mart? somewhere along south buona vista area. well what can i say, fucking fresh and definitely worth the price, i mean i just had the best raw salmon and swordfish in my eighteen years of life, maybe? but srsly, its damn fresh. i'll go there anytime for my salmon baby fix, eh. sakae, sushi tei everywhere faillllllll.
^^


pschool palz yo. we should really meet up soon, last night was way too short my girls.

No comments: