February 19, 2010

Jesse: I feel like if someone were to touch me, I'd dissolve into molecules.

Celine: So, I want to try something.
Jesse: What?
Celine: (hugs him) I want to see if you stay together or if you dissolve into molecules.
Jesse: How'm I doing?
Celine: Still here.
Jesse: Good, I like being here.

before sunset

so cny clashed w valentine's day this year. cny was pretty boring actually, not much visiting since the whole extened family came over to my place instead, yeah and my house's really boring. it's not even big enough to begin with. i had fun though, helping mom out in the kitchen, though i didnt sleep the night before(yeah my bodyclock's screwed up still). and valentines's, i've never once went on a date on valentine's day, so sad huh! i know right... okay perhaps just once, two years back, when i was attached. i couldnt even recall how my other vdays were spent, so its kinda meaningless. but nobody wants to date ugly me either! ugly and fat me yo. oh well, i actually thought it would be a little different this year. how naive. but indeed, it was different. i spent my vday with...my mom, and dad? we drank together, and i drank like what, four cans of beer that day? then we had supper together, and it was nice, i thought.

it's 18th today, so happy birthday ong goodfren! so old alr, please grow up larzxszxz! haha we actually changed our facebook display pic to her unglam pic, and i guess many people have seen it alr hahaaha thats the point right!

anyways i'm sick, heaty it should be. my bloody nose bled twice the entire day today, and i was sneezing like a sneezer. pretty sick gosh, there's even blood in my phlegm :( and so i didnt work for maxsphere today, i think i've got to pay a sum of compensation fees because i didnt even go to the doctor to get myself a medical certificate. hahaha.
i shall not give a fuck.
get well soon me!

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

OMG! there is a before sunset?!?! i always thought there was only before sunrise!! omgomgomg! im so gonna watch it ... lol ...

zhengning said...

haha yeah there is! i kinda like before sunrise more though, but both as good. :)