February 12, 2010

Setting up sunday,

met audrayyyyye for the first time ever, she's naiseeee and we actually lived so near each other lol. we did two covers today. two meg&dia's cover. xx for the last great star in hollywood if you're keen to watch. happy cny y'all.

setting up sunday, watching the winter grow so old, no. we're making excuses for insecurities, it's not about me oh it's never about me. now i can't go on, i'm lost and alone. now my lovers gone, i'm lost and alone. kid i'm right here and i'm not leaving, there's no way to make you stay. but, i'm saving all my worries for the day you don't need me. we're selling out monday, watching the children grow, so cold, no oh they're wearing our hands down, our human frailties, it's not about me oh it's never about me. now i can't go on, i'm lost and alone. now my lovers gone, i'm lost and alone. kid i'm right here and i'm not leaving, there's no way to make you stay. kid i'm right here, it's now morning, there's no way, please stay. we're setting up sunday, watching their hearts in soil, grow mold..

it's time to let go. you want to control so everything happens in just the way you want it, but at the end of the day, we control nothing. so, do what you can, and then let go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello ... just wanted to tell about the new link directory which was released just over a week ago.

Länkkatalog

have a nice weekend
/ / Rickard

** Please feel free to link to me **