March 07, 2010

A change of scene,


we sent jm off at the airport on thursday night/friday morning. well i didnt expect it to be so soon, i still remember the day when she broke the news to us about heading to china for a few months, and times where i kept commenting about how good beijing cabbages are even though she isnt going to beijing lol oh well time flies, i dont have to repeat that in my every single post haha. so jm went on the jetplane already, and i dont know if she'll be able to read this, because china apparently blocked blogger, you know china and their restrictions? i'd be lying if i said i wasn't sad that she's heading to china - there'll be no one entertaining me every night(for a goddamn five months)! yeah i've become quite accustomed to chatting with her almost every single night, about almost everything you can think of, i think im gonna bore myself to death within a few days.. k though we've got skype, msn and all, it wont be the same as just having to go out for a date or grab some bite with you, hy and cj! we will miss you till you get back, have a wonderful trip and be sure to tell us all about your life there with lots of picturesz in your emailssssss k? tell us about china boyz also can.

we met up for the last time before she left, and huiyi treated us all to wendy's! whoopie, a looooooong chat we had, then we sat along esplanade area and took quite a number of picas, i'll just throw in a few.





my last post says it all, i did so badly. i've got straight ASSES. hahaha if only that's my grade, i'll be happy already, at least i've got an A. but nah, i've got almost straight S-es. except math which was a D. well just look what i've done! who the hell fail with such a grade.. not crying over split milk because i know yeah, no point.
a's made me feel so helpless, so much of a power it has. it's quite saddening that a few alphabets on a paper actually decides what's your future isnt it? but it's just like that, and it's hard to even change this fact. i'm keeping my options open for now, and i'll make a decision by next week. two years back, i chose jc route because i didnt know what can i do in poly. and now, its all about the same decision i've to make again. people are telling me to "do what that interests you", to be frank, i dont know what interest me. perhaps music that is, but i know i cant really go far and earn much in future. it's all about earning lots of money isnt it? you get a degree in the universities so that you can earn big money in future w a better job and position, no? if i choose to retake, or to repeat j2, i will slog the fuck out - actually i dont know if i will because i'm all alone, and i dont have any discipline to. and do i really want to? i have so much doubts, probably because i have enough of it already. i cant count my desire for good grades especially after sitting for the real one myself once, where do i even get that perserverance and courage. private institution? all i can is to get a private diploma since my a's cert is completely useless, so i'll need to depend on my o's cert to get into one. and private aint cheap. okay just some thoughts going through my mind, i hope i'll make the right choice this time round..

anyways i wanna thank all of you who's cheering me up (i'm okay! really! just sorting out thoughts hee love you all), giving me advices, helping me along. those who're always there w me and those whom i seldom talk to, sending me texts and messages asking and letting me know that you guys are always here w me no matter what. i cant be thankful enough for you people seriously..

note to self, "i'll be fine."
xx

ps: i cant wait for paramoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's later!! and i know the whole world's going, fucking eggcited. they're going to make me very happy.

4 comments:

jiaying said...

*hugs*

SamuelGoh said...

wow, didn't know you still come around to my defunct blog :)

do drop by my current one k?

ps: ur blog is looking good; like the minimalist design

I have a dream said...

beautiful pic!! so much fun!! ^^

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Nice blog.

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs.
It has messages from the Holy Scriptures that teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives and how to allow GOD's rule in every matter:


www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.