October 27, 2010

Think happy thoughts,

life's moving so quickly..
i feel so lazy, but in my mind, i want to do so many things. gave myself another day of holiday yesterday, didnt attend lecture and slept in the whole afternoon. i love my bed. my bed somehow, became amazingly soft and comfortable over the weekend. managed to crawl out of bed this morning, am late though, but well at least, i tried and bothered to go to school. love seeing familiar faces again, and i missed charmaine's boobalicious hugs haha ^^ she gave me one this morning. and changes! a number of my friends w new hairstyles: shwenz w bangs, leonard w a new mohawk, ryan w dyed hair, haoran w idkhowtodescribebutyeahnew hair, kaixin w short hair..... nice. anyhow, this week's halloween week! but i doubt i'd be able to attain my katy perry look (i really wanted to try you know.... sigh) the wig itself cost a bomb, and i've yet to calculate the cost for that cupcake bra and shorts. poor is me :( oh well, but i still wanna dress up! i'll be getting wings? imma be a fairy.. it's like the cheapest outfit ever, all you need is a pair of wings, some accessories and a dress. budgetgirl@hotmail.com. hope it turns out good though.

pictures from jiahui's twentyfirst, two weeks back!
her boyfriend louis's really sweet and like what sean says, "this guy damn spoil market." hahaha. he not only planned the whole party, he also settled all the catering(the food's super awesome for catering; think sushi, pasta, broccoli cheese, eclairs.....) her twentyfirst bday cake, printed a few banners to hang around the chalet, and he made this giant balloon arch! you know girls love those balloon arches... it looked like a wedding reception, w fairy lights as additional decor, so lovely.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the balloon arch!
Photobucket
Photobucket
why so pretty! (L)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my boy sleeping so soundly hahaa
Photobucket
and.... why you so cute hahaha

after a full day of work last wednesday, i met up with my girls! well obviously, we did nothing but eat and eat and laughed hysterically since the minute everyone arrived, this time we one more newcomer -- ma's boyfee! that makes my... pa? hahaha. he's one hungrygowhere.com seriously, and he even chose the place to dine that night. been a long time since i laughed my head off. my friends are really a bunch of jokers lol. pity that mins and bestie had things on, so they couldnt join us :(
Photobucket
Photobucket
that's how i looked in formal wear haha
Photobucket
gaggy and arison, couple x1
Photobucket
pa and ma, couple x2
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we looked so happy here (L)

and on saturday, i visited sean's army camp w his parents. something like an open day, so he got to bring us around the area and yeah we could actually snap a few pictures. it's really funny and cute how both his mom and dad offered to snap pictures for both of us (and it's like never-ending...), two cameras doing the job. lol i always blame sean for not taking enough pictures w me, looks like we have more than enough that day.. haha :)
Photobucket
his company! and i cant stress how coincidental some things are. sean's not only in the same company as kenneth, they're also in the same section! a small world, really. and i heard tawei's in the same company too, wow.
Photobucket
Photobucket
w babyloke, mamaloke and papaloke. haha!

followed my boy home to change and all before heading to town for popeyes's (shiok ah!) and we caught 'the town' as well. by the way, i'm wearing his checkered shirt! i have no idea how i should wear my floral high cut shoes w, i bought that pair of shoes two months ago and they're left sitting at a side, untouched. so he lent me his shirt, and created my outfit that day! hahaha my boyfriend shall be my personal stylist hehe! (but he doesnt like it when i wear leopard prints... oh well i still love my prints! no one's gonna change that fact, lalala) i really need to do something to my hair.... we happened to pass by this graffiti competition thingo too that was happening at town, took some picas and i thought it would be good to share it here.
Photobucket
Photobucket
look at the two big bumps behind me haha :O
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and i happened to bumped into goodfren too! we met earlier in the afternoon on the bus, and we met again at town. hahaha, no wonder sean always says, "you only have one friend" lol!
Photobucket
and so apparently, i also managed to meet up everyone from her kumaleh clique (finally) hahaha!

Photobucket
Photobucket
sometimes, i think i look better w/o my face. lol

then the following day, we had lunch at din tai fung before heading over to the chapel of resurrection, and yes that church in sa village! i passed by that church on my way to school every day for a whole two years and sunday was actually my first time entering that church. i went in church of the ascension of something before, i rmbed it was raining so heavily one day and i headed there for shelther, this lady who happens to be the pastor's wife, offered to drive me to the mrt so i could actually take a public transport home, she even lent me a umbrella! so nice of her :) and there's one more chapel in sa i think, there's three if i remembered correctly? hmm. oh well, anyways, so we were there to witness valerie's (sean's cousin) bf's baptism. then after that was dinner at pizza hut w sean's paternal relatives, my first time meeting them, and i was so..... quiet.
Photobucket
lunch. and of cos we had XLBs tooo...!

well from this sem onwards, i end school at 8pm every friday. tgif? my foot. i cant change my class though since i dont have five hours break in between before my last class, oh well. i'm looking forward to french class though! hopefully i dont screw it up, and i also hope to be able to sing a french song at least by the end of this semester, so wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mo Ni said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. You can visit my site.
Eastside Wedding Receptions