October 07, 2010

third monthsary

the other day i was browsing through tumblr as usual, and i came across this post:
"throughout life, you will meet one person who is unlike any other. you could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell them things and they wont judge you. this person is your soulmate. dont ever let them go."
i guess i've found my soulmate. that someone who tells me how his day went, who hears me tell him how my day went, that someone to hold hands, that someone to kiss, that someone who move the hair away from my face and then kiss me, who hols me so tight everywhere and make all the girls jealous, that someone calls me everyday even if he have difficulties to, that someone who loves me for me.
i love you so much baby..
i'll never let you go. never will.

No comments: