December 10, 2010

Nineteenth Birthday,

Photobucket
it’s hard to put into words what the past week was like, especially the weekend. i'll do my best. this birthday was definitely my best birthday ever. firstly, thankyou everyone for the birthday wishes!! thank you everyone, especially my girls, and my boyfriend for making me feel so loved and pampered :')

to make sure i'll never forget how special this birthday has been, i’m gonna list down everything that happened the past week basically. all my favorite moments.. so it's going to be a little lengthy.
the birthday weekend began with sean making me breakfast on friday morning, alright this perhaps aint part of the birthday celebration he planned, but he did made me breakfast that day. so i slept over at his crib on thursday, he actually woke up so much earlier to prepare breakfast.. i knew he had plans up his sleeve! the night before we went to the grocery store and he bought this pancake mix.... "i'm bringing it to camp", how true lol. right. so i woke up alone on his bed, hugging his bolster instead of him. "where did sean go??" i wandered out to his living room, and found him there. "you're supposed to be sleeping!! hurry go, go back to sleep..." haha my boy pushed me back to his room, and tried to coax me back to sleep. but well he failed, i was wide awake by then. so i ruined his "breakfast on bed" plan. instead, i went on to snap pictures of him preparing breakfast! :)
Photobucket
just woke up. my hair looks really wavy that morning, kinda liked it. so i camwhored a little early while sean's busy in the kitchen ^^
Photobucket
i'm sorry but the dates stamped are all incorrect! i changed it as soon as i realised it's wrong..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"yay!! lovely breakfast at tame honey!" my boyfriend's so lame... haha well, we've made plans to dine at wild honey.... their brunch looks super yummy. but things dont always go according to our plans, especially when the boy has to stay in camp during the weekdays, and wild honey wouldve been so packed during the weekends. but my verdict is that tame honey's equally awesome. ahha i really love those scrambled eggs.. what a satisfying breakfast!
so i headed to school thereafter, while he went to meet his friends. well apparently he lied to me about meeting his friends, he actually went down to muji to get ingredients for sunday night's dinner haha oh well, i knew it only on sunday itself.

i also had a super fun birthday dinner w my sweet girls, including our boyfriends, on saturday night at canton-i, ion. i received this really pretty dress and cookbook from my sister that morning, she spent quite a lot of time looking for it, and of course i loved both gifts so much! wore the dress out that night too. also for my birthday, sean bought me an instax camera! it wasnt a surprise, i knew about it (i helped him w ordering) hahaa, but it was really sweet of him! he knew that i wanted a instax camera so bad, and he said he had to get one for me on my birthday.. :) hellokitty's somemore, so cute! and so that night i brought my polaroid out for some fun too.
anyways, the food at canton-i was yummyyy! i'm a happy girl ^^ i'd love to go there again someday, maybe lunch perhaps? haha we wanted to try their dimsums, but well they only serve dimsums for lunch...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
yumtumtum...
and as usual, photospams after our meal. we went outside ion, and thanks to december being the festive month, we could take pictures w really pretty lightings. oh and ion's christmas tree's the prettiest i've seen by far. we also took a walk inside, and man it's really pretty..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
isnt it so pretty? :)

so sunday was sean's day, haha as in he booked me the whole day! haha or rather, he had a day full of plans for me. we made our way to dempsey right after church that morning, we went to first service instead of the usual forth, just so that he could spend the whole evening w me.
i must say dempsey's a really nice place, a really nice place to dine at. i love the fact that it's kinda quiet during the day, i personally dislike going to town during weekends because it's crowded as hell. lots of restaurants and food at dempsey that i'd love to try someday. we decided on mexican food, my boy used to be a big fan of mexican food(not that he isnt now) and so he'd love that i'd give it a try, oh and plus he'll be preparing dinner for me that night - which is italian, so we had to omit all italian restaurants. we headed over to margarita's, and turns out, i love it! i have clearer pictures over at my facebook! my boy also wrapped a tortilla for me, yumyumyum.. he really knows where to go when it comes to good food! hehe. after some icecream at ben&jerry's, we took a walk up and down the hill, to the retails and what not, just strolling, fingers intertwined.... and my boy started faking accents. haha damn, as much as i enjoyed his entertainment (i was practically laughing all the way), i'd love to have my boyfriend, as in, that originally singaporean boy i know.. dont fake indian/chinese/indon accents anymore!! hahaha
Photobucket
Photobucket
lovin' the colors!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we headed back to his place around late afternoon? i was so tired, i fell asleep on the way back. by the time i reached his house, i was half dead, but still, i refused to sleep unless he'd nap w me. hahaha and he did. but before that, i found this packet of heartshaped pasta on his table! i once told him about this heartshaped pasta thingy found at muji, and he actually paid attention to what i said! he went all the way down to muji on friday afternoon to get them....

so i fell asleep.... and well i woke up alone again :( wandered out...and i found my boy busy at his balcony. i walked a little closer, and he was in the midst of preparing the set up for a candle light dinner at his balcony! setting the table, putting table cloth and all.... i couldnt stop smiling. this boy's so sweet... and again, i was spotted. he pushed me back to his room hahaha, but i refused obviously! my grin was so wide, my cheeks were pretty much numbed.... but i loved it. then the boy got busy in the kitchen again. he started w the chopping board. i stood and wrapped my arms round his waist from behind as he sliced the button mushrooms, i love disturbing him like that :) and if not, i'll just follow him wherever he goes to, like back to his room, or just around the kitchen, (i told him i was his pokemon following him) lol, ok i figured that's not very funny. shall skip that.

"a man who knows how to cook's really charming." i have that in mind all the time, after reading this phrase from somewhere. all i can say's that sean's really a charming guy. the way he speaks and the things is says (although extremely childish most of the time hahaha), makes a lot of sense, and i loved the fact that we could have deep conversations. i cant really do so w anyone else.... :) haha sorry if it seems like im obsessed w this guy right here, but it's true? in fact, i am very... so he started boiling the pasta, stir frying the prawns, the scallops... heating the pasta sauce w the mushrooms.... blahblahblah. we spent quite some time in the kitchen (he's cooking while i just start snapping away, and disturbing him haha ^^)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
chef loke's awesome pasta w prawns and scallops...!

he brought our pasta to the balcony, lit up the candles.. and boy, it was a really nice set up. i love the arrangement. we hurriedly changed back to our outfit that day instead of oversized shirts we were wearing at his house. his mom offered to help us snap some pictures.. well his parents are really cute, especially his mom, there were few times where we were alone w his mom in the car(she drove us to church etc). and well, usually sean takes the front seat, it isnt really polite if the both of us sit behind, her mom aint our chauffeur ya know. but she knew that sean would take the front seat, so she locked the front door before we even go to the car, haha just so that he could accompany me at the back :) really cute! haha so yes i was saying, her mom helped us w a couple of pictures before leaving the whole living room and balcony to us.

it was perfect. everything.
he took the effort to plan and make sure that everything would go as planned. apart from the cutleries and silverwave, we had a little music in the background, flickering flames in the glass holders, perfect hue of yellow - so natural and comforting, delicious food, and two people who're in love.. i was gazing upon him all the while, (am not sure about him, but i know my smile never once fade away from my face) i've always have that beautiful thought of having a candlelight dinner w my love in mind, and it really happened, thanks to the boy who meant so much to me. we had a good conversation, together w the peaceful atmosphere, im proud to say that my boy's pasta really impressive! even better than some restaurants i've tried hehe. sean says i'm way too biased, hahaha maybe i'm a little, but it's really nice, i mean you could tell from the pictures, no?

he was literally, everything that night. my boyfriend, then my maid haha, my personal cleaner, my chef, my muthu's curry boyfriend hahaa, then now, the waiter. he stood up from his sit:
"hi madam, would you like to have any desserts?"
"what's on the menu?"
"well there's, iced longan and longan w ice."

lol that's my boy.
"iced longan for me, and longan w ice for that sweetie sitting opposite."
but i know i aint any better hahaha.
just as i was half way through finishing my longans (he finished his share even before i started eating :o) he "went to the restroom", and came back w a slice of strawberry shortcake, w a candle stucked in the cake. "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to baby.... happy birthday to you... i love you baby, happy birthday!" haha and i started tearing so bad.... i was immediately grateful and awed, i dont know what to do but to tear(and smiled so damn wide at the same time) i've never felt so special. i think i teared at least five times that night. tears of joy. but i was so touched by my boy's sweet gesture, and even more thankful that he's in my life... he's my life.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

"why are you so sweet to me?"
"you're my love, if i'm not sweet to you, who else to be sweet to?"
"i love you baby.."
"i love you so much more.."

:')

we caught a movie on his desktop before heading back home, well i had school the next day. the boy sent me home a little after eleven thirty, and he accompanied me through the night, just to make sure that he could spend the first second of sixth decemeber w me, he even sent me a text when i was just next to him. i started tearing again partly because he'd to leave for camp the next day, and we couldnt spend the actual day together, but mainly because i had a wonderful day out and can never be thankful enough.

my actual birthday, sixth decemeber, a monday. basically, sean lied to me about going back to his army camp, and surprised me tgt w my poly classmates! :') silly boy.. haha alright so i was saying, it started out just like any other day, i had to go to school. was dreading so bad because i had to wake at what, seven am? but sean kept telling me that i shouldnt even think of skipping school in any case, well he said that everytime i feel like giving school a miss. so that previous night, he told me that he had to report to his new camp at eight am, and to make everything sounds real, he set his alarm to wake at about seven plus, so that he could text me. "happy birthday!! i now busy busy, i'll reply later k? hai so many things to do..... love you!!" haha he went back to sleep after that lol! so the day went as per normal, attended lectures and all, then the whole lot of us headed to macs for lunch. oh and also, i got myself a free cone at macs, i waited like about twenty to thirty minutes yet my mcwings are not served, hahah so in return i got myself a free cone. oh well, back to eating. everything went like it's just another day at macs, i was texting my boy and he told me his first day at his new camp's so busy and full of shit, i wasn't expecting and suspecting anything. went to the restroom w lingz, and sher came in a while later (to drag time) hahaa, i went out and the cake charmz baked over the weekend was on the table! alright, i knew that there was a cake for me, haha because she was carrying this big bag that day, hahaha, "cake right???", "cake for me right!!", "what's inside???? cake right!!!" hahaa i went like that the whole day. and charmz came out w a really stupid answer, "no, my shoes... that's a shoe bag." LOL haha! so cute. had a make a wish before cutting the cake, "what do you wish for?" yong en asked casually, he was just sitting right across. i thought for a while, i knew i wished for sean hahaha, but i said, nah i dont know. "wish for a flower!!!!" he said, and everyone else' echoed.
"alright i shall wish for a flower...." and a lovely stalk of pink daisy appeared right before my eyes. guess who? my boyfriend was right in sight.
he got me a daisy tgt w this huge hellokitty helium balloon, i'd always wanted one! i didnt know what to say, but just kept holding his hands, couldnt stop smiling, tears in my eyes, i hugged him tight and you know, i was just so happy! so he was actually texting charmz all the while, since the start of the day. and he actually waited about half an hour outside macs, just for me to finish my meal. i 'd have gobbled up everything if i knew! sorry my poor boy had to stood for so long. well it was a total surprise and a very sweet gesture from my boy, and my fellow friends. :')
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
he was forced to pose for a picture.
"it's my birthday leh you better....."
"okokok"
hahahahahaa
so we headed to town thereafter. he came over my place too late at night, so he could spent the very last moment of my birthday w me too. it's amazing how sweet people can be sometimes :') i got to learn some skills huh. thanks for everything ♥ you are so very very sweet. hahaha you made me extremely happy...im so blessed. i love you hun!!

i had my birthday dinner w my family on tuesday, it's kinda rare because we dont have our meals together during normal days, now that we're grown ups and are seldom at home for dinner. so it was a nice night out w my family, :)
met up w my girls - jm, hy and cj for my birthday dinner on wednesday! we went to this korean bbq restaurant, recommended by jm. my first time to korean bbq, and man we ate so much i swear! i had like five or was it six bowls of soups to myself? but the soup's really nice, haha and the beef slices too! we hanged around a while before the girls handed me the present they've got for me ^^ and they got me brownies from posh too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i obviously do not know how to hold a knife.
Photobucket
i'm truly blessed to have people in my life that care about me so much. gonna meet up w ying and the rest after blaw paper haha. i think i'm one lucky girl… thanks for the birthday wishes again everyone :)

2 comments:

Wenhui said...

So sweet!!! ^^ Glad you enjoyed your birthday!

zhengning said...

^^ thanks wenhui! :)