July 29, 2011

Day oh me say day oh

poor title for my post, but this song's catchy as hell and i cant stop listening to the chorus. haha
am currently sitting on the couch, watching prime time morning(apparently their final show today), enjoying my self-made ham and cheese sandwich, and also, w this laptop within my reach. i extremely love lazy days like this, but this could only happen because i was late for school. i think my sandwiches are pretty good - toasted my bread, added a slice of cheese along w three slices of ham (it would be awesome if i had bacon strips at home), and some mayo spread. then toast them all tgt again........!! ok this is getting really random. it's almost august, and that means it's time to start studying for those goddamn papers which will take place towards the end of the month. le sigh, but before that, i'm going on a little getaway w @cixian, and im pretty excited! we finally stepped out of panjang LOL. also, i think it's about time for me to start searching for a job placement since i really wanna work this coming holidays, need some funds for my december's trip.

some pictures to document my life recently,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we had our grooming lesson the other day! gosh there's so many things and steps to take before applying make up on your face. cleanse, tone, moisturize, before putting sun block. bb cream this and that, but i had fun because i'm learning so much. haha i'm quite a noob, usually i just put on liquid foundation (most of the time, i dont even..) haha and that liquid eyeliner looks so harsh.the instructor needed someone to help her out with demonstration, and so i volunteered to, and she ended up trimming my brows. anw i'm starting to look more like my age now, gosh. it's like i woke up from sleep one day and i look like i've aged, at least ten years older.

Photobucket
how do you find his new hairstyle?? haha i think he's still looking so good ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
buffet dinner w sean's family at tung lok restaurant at arena country club. well i mean normal civilians wont even head there since it's like so far away from civilization (lol). it's right in the west. hehe but we ate so much food! the highlight was that i had more than 40 slices of salmon sashimi along w many other shitz to myself and i must say, it's pure bliss. lol i love salmon sashimi so much, the next time i'm gonna try to have 100 slices to myself. ok that's crazy. we also spent the night discussing about sean's sister's wedding next year, wow. and apparently, i know so much about planning and where to get photographers and their rates LOL im not the one getting married anytime soon, but i feel like i'm so well fed w all these information in my head. yeah i dont read books, these are the things i read online lololol. ok so now the point is that i wanna get married young too.... but i think i cant even support myself just as yet. so oh well. that night saw us at zouk too, sean went over to surprise his friend. pretty close friend, but apparently they haven met for the past one year, and to him, it's not very long and it's nothing much!??!?!!

s: "one year only ma"
me: "ok what if you dont see me for a year"
s: "like that lor"
me: "k i go change boyfriend"

Photobucket
met up w ying, ming and mr tan for dinner the other day at oriole cafe! jeannie wasnt feeling well, so she couldnt turn up. it's amazing how the topics we talked about changed so much over the years, i can still remember how we used to be stressing over which jc to go to haha. so i've known these girls for almost 14 years, a huge part of my life indefinitely. and mr tan, he's our relief teacher for just a week as much as i can remember, i think we were primary five when we first met him. that's nine years ago. he's not even our form teacher, and he's definitely more than that. he's a friend. so we talked about his new profession, no longer a teacher, and he might be pursuing his masters for his job. and my girls, both enjoying their university lifes, and both feeling so so so loved by their boyfriends. awww so happy for all of them :')

Photobucket
Photobucket
@ulimali developed her films finally, and they turned out so good!! tempting me to get a film camera for myself too. yes??

Photobucket
woohoo disney pook-a-looz that sean's crazy about ever since he got back from taiwan.
you dont want to know how many pook-a-looz he has.

Photobucket
macs delivery for breakfast! i love laying out my food this way before i start eating. makes me happy. and i cant finish all of these if it's not laid out nicely (i'm serious) lol

need to start on my e-portfolio and hrock assignment soon. i have to analyze the lyrics of 8 songs this weekend, or maybe back to some flat out sleeping
xx

No comments: