January 26, 2012

Woah, woah, woah, woah.

didnt expect myself to get addicted to this song, been listening to it few weeks straight. so i had to..... pardon me.

i like a phone call, i like to hear something like this. woah, woah, woah, woah. a conversation, that maybe leads into a kiss. (aha) mwoah, mwoah, mwoah, mwoah. aah, say that you love me, say that you need me too. best you ever had. it could be so easy, for you to please me, baby. so how come you tease me? you told me so what do you say? all you gonna take is not a opportunity. won't you give it to me, because you've got what i want. maybe it's my lucky day. just like the first spark, and watch the fireworks explode. boom boom, baby. you've got a fast car, so why the hell we driving slow? zoom, zoom, zoom me. kisses on my pillow, i've hundreds of those, though. i want something more. so congratulations, it's not the occasion they went. i get my way. you told me so what do you say? all you gonna take is not a opportunity. won't you give it to me, because you've got what i want. maybe it's my lucky day.

and more photobooth pica from few days ago. cny eve i guess, i had to kill time you see,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my cny was not too bad, i dont have lots of photos w me since my camera sort of broke down. i still can snap pictures w it, but the touchscreen isnt working at all. i cant change any functions, set timer, i cant even delete photos. oh and i cant use my flash at all since it's set to no-flash before the touch pad went mad. sigh. food was good. i gained a few pounds from all the eating and snacking but it's all fine. my family have got like more than 30 different cny goodies (i'm not even joking a bit), well mom and i didnt bake any goodies this year though. but we went shopping for cny goodies tgt, and i couldnt ask for more. i really love spending time w my mom, but i haven been doing so...... also, i got to cook for my extended family as usual on cny day one. i've been doing it for more than six years alr. day two was spent at sean's relative's crib, well ban luck (blackjack) was good. ban ban a few times and ban luck x2 when i was the banker, seriously what are the chances? what a good start of the year lol, huat ah.

& i figured, sometimes life is really nice.
what a random post. (oh yeah im trying to kill time)

No comments: