December 01, 2012

Travel Plans '13

it's 3am right now, and i'm supposed to complete my tasks dued tomorrow. i've been staring at my lappy's screen for the past five hours, and guess what, i've completed nothing. i just cant concentrate, but i'm fucking wide awake. so what do i do? neways, it's december already. wow, 2012's coming to a closure real soon. i really love december, it's my favorite month every single year (even though there's common tests for the past two years) i love love love christmas, one of my favorite seasons. i love gift exchanges, and making people happy w my christams bakes. but i know it's going to be slightly different this year. hmm, nope in fact, it's going to be so different this time round... i dont even know if i have anything to look forward to. plans, i need to have some plans.

meanwhile, please let me dream on a little. i mean nothing's really set in stone yet, but here's my plans for next year, i thought they are pretty realistic already. i really want to make them happen. will be laying low and save up a little before graduating in march, and please, flight fares be good and dont go outrageous:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

i will make them happen.

No comments: