May 21, 2013

The world is watching,

 photo IMG_9835_zps27ed4685.jpg
 photo IMG_9834_zps99308f10.jpg
leaving you w two shots fresh from this evening, taken from my very own crib. i got myself tix to krabs this july last night, and this afternoon, i confirmed yet another trip, also in july. one of my newyear's resolution made was to visit at least three countries this year; and there, i'm so gonna strike that off! i said my goals were all realistic, true enough. still working towards the rest. i actually do like how spontaneous i can get sometimes. but now, well, my wallet needs a break. so i'm scheduled to my first morning shift tomorrow, and i'm pretty much excited, because i get to see the whole breakfast/brunch/lunch menu for real. not just the night menu. yay for a first. mom, i cant help it; i'm born greedy.

No comments: