August 11, 2013

Those were the days.

i really miss drinking my kopi and milo from the saucer. alongside w my $1.80 caifan, my $1 cheecheongfun, and my 70cents fried white kway teow. i used to have them for breakfast everyday when i was in primary school. i fucking get up at 6am so that i can go join my aunt and her aunty friends at the hawker centre for kway teow, and milo, instead of having a slice bread at home. that doesnt mean i skip recess, or lunch. that is also the reason why i was overweight for all my six years in psch. i was a fat, but happy kid. all the stalls i mentioned above, were gone.

ok i lost track. back to where i started, i really miss drinking my kopi and milo from the saucer.
imma coffee addict since young.

ps: i have a huge mosquito bite on my face. yes, damn you mozzie. one hell of an asshole, seriously. of all places, my face?!?! 

No comments: