February 19, 2014

feeling blessed.

i just want you to know that you are absolutely precious to me, and i fucking love the fact that you are mine. i've never wanted us to be that far apart for so long, but through all of these, i've learnt to cherish you more than before. but mostly, still hating this distance shit. fuck you 6000 miles. if i were near you, i'd hug and plant kisses all over your face, annoy you in every single way i can, and you'll have to give me back massages. i only wish to be by your side and with no one else (minus all my superheroes boyfriends) the last three odd years have not always been easy; we have had our ups and downs, you still stuck through till the end when you had every reason to leave. i hate myself for choosing out, and left out of your life for a good six months. i must be crazy, mostly stupid. you are a blessing that my entire being is thankful for. i love you.

No comments: